Resident Evil RPG Versão 2.0 Definitiva

Mensaje por evilbiel » 07 Ago 2007 18:38

Imagen
Nome: Resident Evil RPG
Used Program: RPG Maker XP
Production: Evilbiel
CoProduction: Dungeon Master
Help:Biohazard.com.br
Game Modes:4 (History Mode,Wesker Mode,Bravo Team Mode, Nemesis Adventure)
Game`s Oficial Site: Resident Evil RPG Site
Used Systems: Change character from map, advanced messages, water reflection, Light and shadow effects, Text whit shadow effects,run

To make the download of this game,acess this site: Biohazard.com.br ou no no site oficial do game!

Resident Evil RPG, is one project of a Fan-game of Resident Evil started by Evilbiel, and developed whit Dungeon Master, Based in the original Resident Evil 1 developed for PSX/SegaSaturn/PC, utilizing any elements of Resident Evil Rebirth, developed for GameCube!The game tell the history of one police team,named S.T.A..R.S, if go investigate one mansion, where have relats of assassinations! The game have too extra modes unlockables whit adventures not even seen before (any fakes,don’t made part of the original timeline of the game), whit historys under the main history!
The Project come`s of the idea of play Resident Evil in one new perspective, in 2D graphics,but best than Resident evil Gaiden (GameBoyColor)!The game have 5 months for be producted, two DEMO versions of this game have been released, this versions have been downloaded 2.000 times, in December day 5 in the year of 2006 we released the full version, have more than 60.000 downloads, and recently,July day 17 in the year of 2007, is released one version 2.0 definitely,whit bugs repaired and whit any addictions and upgraded things

Note:This fan-game this have been created and adapted whit RPG Maker. In any moment, the team have intencion of winning credits using the logotype and the copyright of Capcom. Resident Evil RPG is a Fan-Game totaly free whit Production of Evilbiel and Co-Production of Dungeon Master, No is garanted the comercialization of the same!

Video Trailer of the Game in the Youtube!
Imagen

Diferences of the Version 2.0

OVERALL
-Run
-Maps all in the same item
-Files all in the same item
-New Sprites for the Characters of: Jill, John, Zombie"Whitout Skin",
-New Sprites for the Battlers of: Jill, Wesker, Barry, Chris, Rebecca, Nemesis
-Dificulty mode (Easy or Hard)
- Nemesis Adventure Mode game modes:free and mission,the free mode is seted to be more easier!
-Credits of the Bravo Team Mode personalized (Same for the Wesker Mode,but diferent)
-Secret Final
-50 Slots for save
BUGS
-Tomb Bug repaired
-Bug "An error ocurred by changing the character of map” Repaired.
-Bug Wesker changes to Chris,Repaired.
NOTE:If you have other bugs,not is possible to repair his,because have random bugs.
CHEATS
Now have extra creatures in the game if you encounter one after defeating them he give you a code,you could insert him in a determinated place of the Game.Now the game have a secret final he is unlocked by ending all modes,and making an extra thing when you play the history mode again
Note: i don’t tell where you can insert the codes,discover by himself!
Main Characters:

Name: Chris Reidfield
Description After be disposed of the air force,for don’t follow orders,Chris meet Barry,and become great friends.Chris become indicated for integrate the Alpha Team in Raccoon City for be a perite in weapons

Name:Jill Valentine
Description: Recognised by your inteligence and knowlegde by various eletronics dispositives she go to the Raccoon City for integrate the Alpha Team.He is very intelligent and have much courage,but she is not so strong.

Name: Barry Burton
Description: Ex-member of the S.W.A.T., Barry have one great knowledge of fire weapons. Yours sixteen years of experience make him the responsable for the weapons stora of S.T.A.R.S

Name: Albert Wesker
Description:Misterious and might, Wesker take the leadership of the Alpha Team. Beside your arrogance, he have Barry if your right arm, becaused he is one of few who knows if is wesker why make the S.T.A.R.S

Name: Rebecca Chambers
Description: Just recruited for the S.T.A.R.S, Rebecca have eighteen years and one vast knowledge of infermary. She works as nurse of the Bravo Team.

Name: John
Description: One Scientist why works for Umbrella in the research of the Arklay mansion.he managed to escape, but he no have other alternative, because have so much creatures in the mansion!Help wesker during the game.The main computer of the laboratory have your name whit login and one of the passwords is the name of your girlfriend!

Any images of the game:

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Resident Evil RPG is a Fan-Game produced for Brazilian fans, and therefore it is total in Portuguese language! In case that you it is interested in helping to translate the game for the English, or another language, it orders an email for evilbiel@hotmail.com

evilbiel
Ser Humano
Puntos de Vida: 10 de 10

Mensaje por evilbiel » 11 Ago 2007 04:20

teria como o site RESH me ajudar na divulgação lançando o RE-RPG em seu site!naquela seção onde tem aquele outro game (crisisEvil) ?

HUESCA
DARK MASTER
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil DS
PS3 Network ID: Dark_Orpheus
México 

Mensaje por HUESCA » 11 Ago 2007 16:27

looks good, but I don´t know......
Imagen

ElShogun
Zombie Nv3

Mensaje por ElShogun » 11 Ago 2007 20:07

evilbiel escribió:teria como o site RESH me ajudar na divulgação lançando o RE-RPG em seu site!naquela seção onde tem aquele outro game (crisisEvil) ?
I don´t speak portuguese, all that i could get about it is something similar that you want help to publicize your fan rpg maker game, typing, uploading or maybe setting a link on the same site where is hanging on the net that other game called Crisisevil.

If it´s correct try to put your request in english, and Beltran will read the new about it, and surely you will have an answer.

I think it would be a good idea do it in that way.

:bye:
Imagen

Maltes
Tyrant Nv1
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Colombia 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Maltes » 12 Ago 2007 06:05

This game looks very well :D I'll download it now, thanks. I would like to see the english version or maybe the spanish version :shock:

PD. nao é muito facil aprender portuges :lol:, obrigado
Última edición por Maltes el 12 Ago 2007 21:09, editado 1 vez en total.

Goukaji
Ultimate BOW

Mensaje por Goukaji » 12 Ago 2007 20:39

I downloaded once, but this version looks really better. I'll download again.

Moito obrigado.

evilbiel
Ser Humano

Mensaje por evilbiel » 13 Ago 2007 01:38

Good, I wanted to see if I gave to place in the section “Discharges” of site RESH my game!

ah, notice:
A person decided to translate my game of Portuguese for English! they wait!

ah, on a version in Spaniard, they aglguem has that to be voluntary to pass of Portuguese for Spaniard!

beltran
WebMaster
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil Remake
PS3 Network ID: dark_ohzaru
XBOX GameTarg: ohzaru
Steam ID: dark_ohzaru
Nintendo Network ID: dark_ohzaru
España 
Contactar:

Mensaje por beltran » 13 Ago 2007 02:38

Perdona, no pasaba por el foro desde hace unos días. Y de paso te lo muevo al foro de Resident Evil, que es donde mejor encuadraría tu proyecto.

En la siguiente actualización, dentro de unos días si no pasa nada, te pongo el juego en la sección de descargas.

Sería interesante una versión al menos en ingles, ya que, aunque el portugués es más o menos comprensible para alguien que hable español, seguramente obtendrías más publicidad internacional de esa forma.
Imagen

Lexodus
Tyrant

Mensaje por Lexodus » 13 Ago 2007 02:47

This game look nice.Im download Now.
Imagen
Gracias Kea(Aunque no me guste Saint Seiya)

Hipocondriaco
Moderador Desnudo
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil Revelations 2
Chile 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hipocondriaco » 13 Ago 2007 03:42

Pasado en todos los modos =D
Un Muy Buen Proyecto, Porsiacaso

No Hablar portugues T_T Como para recomendarle que hubieran puesto a Lisa trevor en la versión definitiva.-
Imagen

manuel
Muerto
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil Code: Veronica
México 

Mensaje por manuel » 13 Ago 2007 04:09

La mayoria de las respuestas estan en ingles (la verdad no me molesta) y no se hablar portugues (es lo que estoy viendo en ese juego) y ojala haya una version al español. :)
Si quieres ser parte de mi E-rol da click aqui:E-rol Left 4 Dead

Imagen

Norman Jayden
Ultimate BOW
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil

Mensaje por Norman Jayden » 13 Ago 2007 05:12

Me quede pillado en el cuerto de armaduras T.T esta bueno el juego.
"Make choices. Face the Consequences"

Hipocondriaco
Moderador Desnudo
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil Revelations 2
Chile 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hipocondriaco » 13 Ago 2007 05:19

Chris/Ike escribió:Me quede pillado en el cuerto de armaduras T.T esta bueno el juego.
Si te Rindes, en la Página oficial de RPG está la solución :wink:
Imagen

The_original_Fenix
Zombie
Ubicación: Preparandome para la batalla que solo yo puedo enfrentar
Contactar:

Mensaje por The_original_Fenix » 13 Ago 2007 06:15

This game look more interesting, I ll download this game tomorrow, welcome to RESH evilbiel. see ya :D

No se mucho de portugues, eu não sei nada dos portugues, mas sou sempre bom aprendo algo formulário isto.

Saludos al foro.
cambiando el mundo

Imagen

あなたおよびだれもだけより多くあなたの運命を選ぶことができない

Damy Valentine
Ultimate BOW
Argentina 

Mensaje por Damy Valentine » 13 Ago 2007 09:17

WTF??? Jajaja! Ya me agarro jaqueca de leer portugues e ingles todo junto :lol:

Yo jugue una version (creo ke era de prueba) de este RPG de RE... no estaria nada mal una version en español :wink:

Imagen
C'est la vie...

Cerrado